[Geysers] Geyser photos

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 21:10:41 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/11/2007 9:48:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mnewcomb at xmission.com writes:

Do you guys do requests?  I've always wanted to see a picture of Lioness  in
eruption.  I've seen several old photos with the pool boiling and  overflowing
(such as
_http://libraryphoto.cr.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/show_picture.cgi?ID=ID.%20Jackson,%20W.H.%20%20192_
(http://libraryphoto.cr.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/show_picture.cgi?ID=ID.%20Jackson,%20W.H.%20%20192)   and
_http://libraryphoto.cr.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/show_picture.cgi?ID=ID.%20Jackson,%20W.H.%20%20193  _
(http://libraryphoto.cr.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/show_picture.cgi?ID=ID.%20Jackson,%20W.H.%20%20193)
-- I think these are Lioness, yeah?), but have yet to see photographic
evidence that it actually erupts.

I definitely remember seeing a photo showing Lioness in eruption -- but I
can't recall where except that it likely was among the YNP pages. The foreground
 pool in these photos definitely is Lioness.

the other Jackson photo is certainly of Penta.