[Geysers] Request for memories of Bob Hoffman

Karl and Lori Hoppe karlori at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 09:01:31 PST 2007

Earlier this summer I agreed to write an article for
the Sput with memories of Bob Hoffman.  There was a
plea for remembrances, but it only garnered one
response.  Now that most everyone is home rather than
in the Park, getting ready to go to the Park, or
coming off of the high of being in the Park, I'll make
the plea again.

If you have any memories of Bob Hoffman, please send
them to me at karlori at yahoo.com.  I have several, and
Lynn Stephens has sent me some of hers, along with Bob
Witzke (thanks to you both!).  I appreciate anything
you may recall!

Thanks!

Karl Hoppe