[Geysers] Beehive 12/5

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 13:42:13 PST 2007

Thanks to Carolyn for focusing on the Beehive area
earlier today.
Through the steam, I finally realized Beehive's
Indicator was going. Ran
to get Paul and got back just in time for Beehive at
1429 (I believe;
saw the start, took me a second to get the still cam
with the time up).
Might I respectfully request if Carolyn is reading
that she also try to
get the top of the water column in when she zooms out?
Great fun to see
the zoomed in shot of Beehive starting, and I kept the
still cam up so
we could see both perspectives on the whole eruption.
Love that
streaming video!
Karen Webb
(did not include the still shot because the cloud
cover was so heavy, it
was not an extremely good shot, but it was a nice
eruption with good
height and no wind to blow the top off the water
column.)

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven...
Drape thyself...in the silken