[Geysers] Giant and Beehive

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 16:42:58 PDT 2007

As noted yesterday, I had an afternoon, private tour today... and the
following might have already been reported...

... Of course, I was not there when GIANT erupted at 0528, interval 7d 16h
37m. Chart, for summer season only, it attached. The only thing I know about
the  eruption is that it was South function and started on a Feather-only
restart.

Also caught Beehive today. I saw that the Indiactor was in eruption after
I'd left my people off at the Inn. Beehive was at 1407.