[Geysers] correction and question

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:27:54 PDT 2007

Since I was the person who relayed the information, I wanted to make a correction on the duration of hte Grotto marathon that ended Friday, August 3.  The listserv post said that the marathon lasted ~26h40m.  Something got miscalculated in the relay, because it was actually ~25h40m.

With that in mind, I'm curious about the Grotto marathon reported by Scott Bryan.  His report for August 7 stated that Grotto was still ie at 1300, having started at 1944 on August 6.  Then his report for August 8 stated that Grotto ended before midnight (presumably on August 7), but he gave a duration of "maybe 15 hours."  If it was indeed the same marathon, however, the duration should have been over 24 hours.  Can someone clarify?

Thanks!

Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com