[Geysers] heart lake

Kurtis Hoppe kurtisrodriguez at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 20:07:30 PDT 2007

I've only been to Heart Lake one time, but on my sole trip out there, I was told that the spring you have listed as Prometheus is often mistook for Prometheus.  Prometheus is nearby with wildflowers growing in it on the side of the hill.  The person that told me this has probably done as much research at Heart Lake as anybody, so I'm pretty confident about this.  The spring's actual name...yeah that much I don't recall.  I think he mentioned the name Square Spring, but maybe that was just another name for Trapezoidal Spring (even though squares and trapezoids are completely different quadrilaterals.  Thanks for the link!  It's great to have a look at those features again.

Kurt Hoppe