[Geysers] Morning's Thief 4-21-07

Kendall Madsen kendall.madsen at onyxgfx.com
Sat Apr 21 23:45:02 PDT 2007

Several of us geyser gazers hung out at Fountain until 13:12 when it
finally erupted. About ten minutes into the eruption a couple of us saw
a large burst of water behind Fountain. At first we thought it might be
Morning. I had my video recorder running so we went back and reviewed
the video.

After talking to Paul and Suzanne Stasser and looking at the angle the
video was shot from, it became apparent that it was Morning's Thief.  I
have inserted a frame capture of the video where you can see Morning's
Thief to the left of the frame. Fountain is in the middle. The picture
was taken from the boardwalk close to Spasm.

Kendall Madsen

 .