[Geysers] Giantess et all Friday morning.

David Crotty decrotty at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 17:37:42 PDT 2007

Scott,
Thanks for your comments. I was watching on the web. Giantess was smoking pretty good (as were all the hill vents) but of course I've never seen her erupt. Maybe that was just a steam event. Not clear on how you name things.
The vent next to OF is the one I'm talking about.  I may have a snapshot showing it. Does it have a name?
Like a fool I did not capture the picture.
Dave Crotty