[Geysers] Webcam problem

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 07:00:01 PDT 2007

I certainly don't know what the answer is, but in reviewing the responses  to
my initial post about not being able to access the Old Faithful Webcam, I
find that people having this trouble are variously using AOL, charter.net,
cox.net, verizon.net, and at least one university server. Thus, the problem  would
seem to be fairly widespread -- and if this many gazers have a problem,  then
how many thousands of non-gazers?