[Geysers] Grotto Marathon Has Ended

TC tcarberry at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 3 21:27:17 PDT 2006

Now THAT was a useful post. Thank you very much.

As a listserve lurker and resident of West, that gave me just enough of a heads-up to finish my chores and zip into the Park in time for a very nice (but ultimately disappointing) hot period.

And without mention of rude gazers or web cams. :-)

Thanks again,

Tom Carberry
[Just some guy.]