[Geysers] Beehive-Old Faithful

Udo Freund gosastore at qnet.com
Sun Sep 3 22:35:20 PDT 2006

All,

Thanks go to several who captured the OF Beehive dual on Saturday.  I,
in turn, sent it to the YNP webmaster, whose response is below.  While
the number of comments and images from the cam has been wonderful, there
is a flipside.  I believe that he wants to continue receiving
exceptional images like the "thing of beauty".  Please understand his
predicament.

Wish I could have been there to see it in person.  Seems like a big
crowd did on both sides of the river.  Awesome!  Thanks.

Udo

Hi Udo,

This is a thing of beauty. Thanks for snagging it for us. I'm sure I'll use
it but I'm also going to send it around to my friends and collegues right
now. This really helps show off the value of the new camera position.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Wherever you posted my request
for photos, would you please post an additional comment.

While I appreciate all the input regarding the webcams, and I truly
appreciate all the webcam shots that have been sent my way, there is no way
that I will be able to find the time to answer any questions about the
webcam. I have to work weekends just to try to keep my head above water
with my regular duties. If I started answering webcam questions, I'd never
get home. I'm hoping everybody understands that I would like to be able to
answer their questions but it is simply impossible.

Thanks Udo,

Cheers,

Tom