[Geysers] vandalism

Ron Keam r.keam at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 27 17:52:33 PDT 2006

An "official" letter to NPS from GOSA deploring the vandalism,
pointing out the desirability of not changing the path location etc,
and reinforcing the desire anjd determination of GOSA members to
co-operate with and abide by NPS regulations etc (though occasionally
disagreeing with them) would I think go a long way to letting this
matter settle quickly and without adverse effects.

Regards
Ron Keam

--

Ron Keam