[Geysers] web cam of Beehive

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 15:13:15 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/2/2006 5:59:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barger at tritel.net writes:

Oops!  I miss read the date.  I thought this was  the Sunday eruption that we
waited for.  Does anyone know when  Beehive finally erupted on Sunday, Oct.
1?

As noted, Beehive was not seen at all on Sunday, 10/1 -- the boardwalk was
dry in the morning, there were some fairly strong splashes in the early
afternoon, but no eruption per Mike Land as of very late evening. And Beehive  also
was not seen yesterday, 10/2. It was ie today, 10/3, at 1213.