[Geysers] [Fwd: Old Faithful regression formula]

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:11:57 PST 2006

As Ralph noted, the prediction model is currently a simple prediction model
rather than a regression model.  Because the staff has not been trained to
time Old Faithful durations until the last drop of water, I  suspect it is
no longer possible to generate an accurate regression model using recorded
intervals and durations from the Old Faithful Visitor Center logbook.