[Geysers] Thank you to the Gazers

Joan Wescott jwescottrn at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 18:48:49 PDT 2006

Thank you to Kitt Barger, KC and Julie and Scott Bryan
for their fine assistance this past week-end gazing.
To have finally seen Giant and on Mother's Day was the
best! I continually am in awe of the Geysers and how
truly insignificant I am, relating to their
timelessness in our world. Many thanks to you all for
your willingness to share your knowledge. It means
more than you know. Hope to see you all gazing agin
soon!

Joan Wescott Helena, MT