[Geysers] Thank you to the Gazers

barger barger at tritel.net
Mon May 15 22:59:37 PDT 2006

     Your welcome, Joan.  I'm glad the wake up call got you a big geyser.
     When did Aurum finally go (or did you abandon it also)?  I made it to
Sylvan Pass at 2 PM only to be turned around since an unexploded Howitzer
shell was on the road.  This turned my scenic 4 1/2 hour drive into a 7 hour
drive, but I'm home in one piece.  :o)  Kitt