[Geysers] Geyser report May 14

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon May 15 18:30:17 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 6:18:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
upperbasin at comcast.net writes:

Just wondering – did  anybody stay at or near Beauty, with a good view of
Giant, when it  started?  I’d love to see a photo of Giant from that location of
a nice  morning eruption.  It could be a totally awe-inspiring photograph.

I hope he responds, but I'm pretty sure that Darrel Scharf, if not others,
did indeed stop to video the eruption from that area. Me, of course my camera
was in the car!

Scott