[Geysers] No Giant

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 5 17:37:07 PDT 2006

This is brief, but I hope it can make the geyser list for this evening.
Giant may be "broken." Today we had a totally normal Grotto. Started at 0744 and
had a duration of something less than 3 hours. In the subsequent several
hours,  there were two hot periods that I saw. Neither had Mastiff to more than 1
foot  high (if that). Both lasted about 5 minutes. Both ended with a quiet
spell of a  minute or so before Bijou turned back on (that maybe??? encouraging).
Both  appeared totally and I mean totally 2005-style normal, and both started
with the  water level in the GIP _very_ low.