[Geysers] OF Snow Lodge Frontier Cabin avail 10 nites 6/15-6/24

billmb at att.net billmb at att.net
Fri May 5 06:55:33 PDT 2006

Fellow Gazers,
  Susie and I reserved a Snow Lodge Frontier Cabin for 10 nights June 15-June 24 (departing June 25) that we have decided not to use. So anyone who would like to take over all or part of this reservation please write me at BillMB at att.net.
  The Frontier Cabins are convenient to most "tourist" locations in the UGB. They have 2 double beds and the rate is $92.22 per night. I do not believe they have any kitchen facilities, and I think the bath has only a shower, but I have not checked on this.
  We offered a reservation that we had decided not to use on this site last year, and we were happy that one of the gazers was able to take over most of the nights.
  (Can't believe we might actually get to see Giant erupt this fall!)
  (Since we are dropping the June trip out West, we will probably use all or most of our 24 nites in the OFI 9/1-9/23, leaving 9/24. Try to keep Giant active until September for us!)
   Bill Boyce