[Geysers] acronyms, was Giant again 4/30/06

Joeerg at aol.com Joeerg at aol.com
Tue May 2 23:40:52 PDT 2006

Meg, wow, so glad you found the group helpful!
I can certainly relate to your difficulties in researching this item.   I,
too, own or can access the obvious sources, and have encountered some number  of
terms which are not defined in these sources.

Debby

In a message dated 5/2/2006 7:19:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,