[Geysers] GOSA website

Gordon Bower siegmund at gci.net
Tue May 2 22:24:13 PDT 2006

> The shortness of many of the GOSA web pages is due to a virus that
> infected and destroyed much of the site.  Don Might is working to
> reviseand update it.  Hopefully it will be up and running soon.

I don't know how much of it you'd like to revise and update anyway... and I don't know if the Wayback Machine scanned to all of the inner pages ( but it did for a couple randomly selected links I followed)... but significant portions, anyway, of the website have been preserved, and you can just retrieve those files and re-post to the server:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://geyserstudy.org

In the meantime, those who are just feeling geyser-deprived and want to browse the old pages may also enjoy that link.

GRB