[Geysers] acronyms, was Giant again 4/30/06

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Tue May 2 05:04:17 PDT 2006

Meg and All:
Yes, there's an glossary of terms on the GOSA site, which includes
many acronyms.
http://www.geyserstudy.org/glossary.htm
I printed this out when I first started Gazing and found it helpful,
along with Scott's book. There's more on the site that's useful too--
look around! However, I just checked it and it seems shorter than it
used to be--hmmm.
I do remember something on the site that had a list of acronyms/terms
but can't seem to find it...did it get lost during the various site
revisions recently?
Pat Snyder