[Geysers] acronyms, was Giant again 4/30/06

megj at nwlink.com megj at nwlink.com
Tue May 2 10:54:19 PDT 2006

Wow.  Thanks for all the help, everyone.  I do have Scott's book, and it
doesn't have GIP <g>, although it's fascinating in a lot of other good
respects.  I just joined the list a little over a week ago, and I don't
think the welcome message included the glossary, but I will save the one
just now posted to the list.  I also bookmarked the glossary page of the
website.

And after everyone's helpful answers I will certainly feel free to ask
more questions.

Thank you!

Meg
in Puyallup, WA