[Geysers] And in DC Re: Springtime arrivals in Ohio

James Graber jgra at loc.gov
Wed Mar 22 10:25:10 PST 2006

Yes, for the mail monitors, my Sput arrived on Capitol Hill yesterday also.  I stayed up half the night reading it.
Many thanks again to all those who work on writing and publishing it.
Jim Graber

>>> ralpht at iglou.com 03/21/06 3:50 PM >>>
Three things arrived today: Spring, Snow, and SPUT.  Spring was greeted by a
winter storm warning and a mighty fifty millimeters of snow (yes, 2 inches,
but that causes major panic here).  And, at long, long last, the February
SPUT.  Only a week after the deadline for the April SPUT.

Ralph Taylor