[Geysers] Second open weekend

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 19:18:44 PST 2006

It would be a rather long story, so I'll abbreviate... I will be arriving  in
West Yellowstone on or about Tuesday, April 25, with wife Betty, three cats
and, trailing in her own vehicle, my step-daughter Sherri (the one whose
property was swept clean by Katrina, and who will be working this summer at the
Snow Lodge).

Wife has thought about hosting a bring-your-own party the second weekend of
the season, most likely therefore on Saturday, April 29.

Question before plans are made -- might anybody be likely to attend? Would
appreciate knowing. Write to me off the list, of course. And do know that right
 now this is definitely tentative.

Scott Bryan
_TSBryan at aol.com_ (mailto:TSBryan at aol.com)