[Geysers] Geyser report June 13

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sat Jun 17 09:19:00 PDT 2006

At this time, the plan for 2006 is to fly only 4 flags atop the Inn-the US
flag and the 3 state flags.  They will fly on the four corner poles.  The 4
inside poles will remain empty this summer.  There is no intent to fly any
"Upper Geyser Basin" or "Yellowstone Association" or "Xanterra" flags on the
Inn.  Once the Inn is completed in the spring of 2008 I would suspect the
NPS will direct Xanterra on which flags to fly on the other 4 poles.

MK