[Geysers] Geyser Report June 12 (Stephens)

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Mon Jun 12 17:53:40 PDT 2006

 From Karen Webb:
    I'm wondering if Lynn (or anyone else who monitors Till) can clarify
for us:
    1) If we just notice Till in eruption as we're breezing by to and
from Lower or Midway, do you want that time noted even if we don't know
what part of the cycle the geyser is in?
    2) Is there  a way to tell short of sitting there and timing it and
waiting for a follow up minor what part of the eruption you're seeing
(water height or anything)?
    I've tried to turn times in but have been discouraged on a few
occasions because it was a "random encounter" en route to something
else, and my family isn't quite as enchanted with Till as I am and
typically won't stop so we can ascertain such things.
Thanks!
Karen