[Geysers] Biscuit and Giantess

MA Bellingham mabdepot at msn.com
Wed Jul 26 20:05:36 PDT 2006

>Given that the great majorite (even all?) Yellowstone rhyolite is decidedly
>not black... that aside, I suggest we cease this names business, at least
>for
>now. Yes, there's got to be a better name that somebody, sometime will come
>up  with.

Agreed, Scott. How about....  BSB-UNNG-xxxx

Glad you all enjoyed Giantess while we were at Pocket Basin.  My friends
from North Carolina still thought Riverside, Castle, Daisy, Sawmill, Plume,
OF, Grand, and Great Fountain were pretty spectacular!  They noticed Dome.
Even without Giantess they had an awesome day.  Me too.  Congrats to
Grisso's!

MA

MA Bellingham
mabdepot at msn.com