[Geysers] Biscuit Basin names

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 18:21:42 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 6:42:36 PM Mountain Standard Time,
geyser1 at netzero.net writes:

I'm not  suggesting the new feature at Biscuit Basin be named "Rhyolite
Geyser".  There's got to be a better name out there assuming this  feature stays
around for a while.

Given that the great majorite (even all?) Yellowstone rhyolite is decidedly
not black... that aside, I suggest we cease this names business, at least for
now. Yes, there's got to be a better name that somebody, sometime will come
up  with.