[Geysers] Feature names in general

Ron Keam r.keam at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 19 18:28:23 PDT 2006

Perhaps one could look at the number of different Native American
peoples as providing just what is sometimes needed.  You could have
"Black Geyser" (Crow translation), and "Black Geyser" (Shoshoni
translation), and "Black Geyser" (Bannack Shoshoni),and "Black
Geyser" (Nez Perce)..... each for a different feature, and all of
them possible legitimate contenders for being described as "Black
Geyser".

Ron Keam

--

Ron Keam