[Geysers] Orakei Korako reference?

caverns caverns at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:53:10 PST 2006

I was wondering if someone could recommend a reference on Orakei Korako, New
Zealand, that includes a map of the springs. In particular, I am trying to
discern one spring from another on the Artist's Palette, and am curious
about the geometry of the small geysers to the east? of Sapphire Geyser
(S114/115/117).

I've loaned my Transactions VII, otherwise I would probably be able to find
the appropriate article in the NZ/Luketina and Cody article reference list.

Alan

Alan Glennon
UCSB Geography