[Geysers] Reservations on July 4th

Joshua L. Parker jlloyd.parker at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 17:12:28 PST 2006

I am a longtime geyser lurker.  I am getting a late start on vacation
planning this year.  Trying to get to the park on July 1-5.  I was
wondering if someone had a reservation during that time that they
weren't going to be able to use?  It may be too early to ask, but
thought I would try.  Right now I am looking at night in OF, then
Mammoth, Canyon, etc... I would really like to stay in just one location
for the duration.   Just looking for something for the wife and I.

You can contact me at:

jlloyd.parker at verizon.net

Thanks,

Josh