[Geysers] Help with Grand Geyser's connections with Sawmill Complex (Stephens)

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Mon Feb 20 00:42:11 PST 2006

I'm here to ask for help (from Scott as well as others who are familiar with Grand's behavior) to fill in my knowledge about Grand Geyser.    The various editions of The Geysers of Yellowstone include a statement that Grand is clearly related to the Sawmill Complex.  I would like to learn about the nature of the connections and the type(s) of evidence demonstrating those connections.  (I will be incorporating the information I learn in an article for The Sput about Grand Geyser, with acknowledgement of who provided the information.)

Lynn Stephens