[Geysers] Beehive

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 19:56:28 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/23/2006 4:25:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dlgrisso at yahoo.com writes:

Beehive erupted 8/23 at 10:40 per the webcam, an interval of 24 hours and  8
minutes. The web cam was having some startup problems as I only caught  2
frames of Beehive's eruption. I do believe the start time was 10:40 as the  first
frame I caught seemed to have Beehive on the way up. Beehive does seem  to
like midday this summer.

I also believe I caught an Aurum at 12:25 i.e. yesterday  8/22 on the web
cam. Can anyone verify  that?

Today's Beehive was at 10:39, interval of 24h 07m. Yesterday there was an
Aurum somewhere around the noon hour. I was on tour and did not record it, but I
 did call it on the radio so hopefully somebody has the time.

The following is a general comment only:

I tend to agree with Lynn -- people have gotten hyper over the new webcam  --
yes, it is nice, but. Things have been reported that just ain't so, along
with times that are off. And off, even if by only a bit, is off. This stuff is
being archived, you know. Do you want your falsehood perpetuated into the
future?