[Geysers] Webcam Locations

Janet White snowmoon at hughes.net
Wed Aug 23 10:25:11 PDT 2006

Compiling suggestions before reworking the image. Also have added in a
screenshot taken Aug 22 4:24:32 showing something just to the left of OF.
Daivd Schwarz had mentioned Pump and Aurum are in this area - is that Aurum?
Or maybe Plume?

As for 'I' on this picture, I've now seen the steam from the same spot a few
times now, so am more confident in puting down Solitary for that one.

Janet White

------------------
A - Little Cub
B - Lion
C - Goggles Spring; Heart Spring
D - North Goggles Geyser; Roof or "Kitten"; Goggles
E -  Ear Spring; maybe "Kitten"; Springs on hill above Depression
F - Plate; Dragon Spring; Sponge
G - Sponge; Pump
H - Giantess
    - (Teakettle to the left of Giantess)
I - Broken Steam from something below; Solitary
J - UNNG-GHG-3: Depression
K - Depression; Scissors; Dark spot that shows on all screen shots
L - Beehive
M - Beehive's Indicator
N - Old Faithful
O - Bronze Spring or Silver Spring
P - Something from the Grand - Sawmill Group ; Riverside; Grotto; Oblong; a
great big huge geyser NNNNWW of Biscuit Basin; Artemesia

Aurum??? Plume??? Something else???