[Geysers] On a Completely Different Subject--Silver Globes

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 20:20:34 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/22/2006 6:27:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
riozafiro at comcast.net writes:

As  exciting as the webcam is (I just caught my first Lion tonight),
since I will be in Yellowstone in less than two weeks, I was
wondering about one of my favorite geyser groups, the Silver Globes.
Are they still in "Avoca Spring" mode, with not much happening since
Avoca took over.

If someone's been over at Biscuit, may I please  get a report on them?

Yes, they are in "Avoca mode." There has been no visible change in that
system all season.