[Geysers] Beehive

Donnie Grisso dlgrisso at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 10:43:02 PDT 2006

Beehive erupted 8/23 at 10:40 per the webcam, an interval of 24 hours and 8 minutes. The web cam was having some startup problems as I only caught 2 frames of Beehive's eruption. I do believe the start time was 10:40 as the first frame I caught seemed to have Beehive on the way up. Beehive does seem to like midday this summer.

  I also believe I caught an Aurum at 12:25 i.e. yesterday 8/22 on the web cam. Can anyone verify that?

  Donnie Grisso