[Geysers] Steam clouds on the webcam (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:25:46 PDT 2006

Please everyone--It is hard enough to distinguish which geyser is erupting
based on steam clouds, even when you are here in the basin, especially on
cold mornings.  It is my understanding that Lee W. is archiving these
messages.  Let's not make it more difficult for researchers 10, 15, or 20,
or more years from now to determine which geyser was erupting at what time.
PLEASE stop trying to guessestimate what geyser was erupting based on a
steam cloud behind the trees.

Lynn Stephens