[Geysers] Webcam up in testing phase/ Grand

MA Bellingham mabdepot at msn.com
Mon Aug 21 22:12:28 PDT 2006

Thanks Mike.  I don't think we had times for any of those around that time;
although Grotto is a possibility; the steam distinctly diminished, then
vanished after about 10 minutes.  Will keep checking with visual versus
actual times.

Question for the masses:  What causes Thumps?  Some of us were having a
discussion about steam explosions, steam implosions, and so on.

MA

MA Bellingham
mabdepot at msn.com