[Geysers] Norris/100 Springs Plain

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 19:53:02 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/15/2006 6:16:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
s at weststartv.com writes:

OK.... I juggled together a little  map.  It is attached to this email.  I
have marked in RED the  approximate locations of Cinder Pool, Elk Geyser and
what I believe Scott saw  in "The Gap".  I hope that I am fairly close with
Scott's UNG location  based on his description.

You've got it right on with the map and, with this I can say that Elk  Geyser
was doing nothing whatsoever last Saturday. (And, whew, I was right in my  ID
of The Gap (and Elk).