[Geysers] Norris/100 Springs Plain

Smokey s at weststartv.com
Tue Aug 15 15:48:09 PDT 2006

  OK.... I juggled together a little map.  It is attached to this
email.  I have marked in RED the approximate locations of Cinder Pool,
Elk Geyser and what I believe Scott saw in "The Gap".  I hope that I am
fairly close with Scott's UNG location based on his description.
I hope that this proves useful.  If anyone has any further questions
about this thermal area, please drop me a note.

Take Care,

Smokey