[Geysers] Giant and Silex

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 19:15:24 PDT 2005

When I checked my mail earlier, neither of the following had yet been
posted. I saw neither event, as I was on a tour -- but the view of the  canyon was
really nice in the morning light and my group did experience the  start of a
nice Great Fountain at 1530.

GIANT erupted at 0956. I have few details, but evidently there had been hot
periods at 0632 (d ~ 6 1/2 m) and 0805 (d ~ 3 1/2 m), and evidently this was a
 Mastiff function, or at least Mastiff was reported to erupt at 0954.

Somebody saw SILEX in eruption at 0817, an interval of a bit longer than 8
days.

Tis all I have today.