[Geysers] Boardwalk near Grotto

barger barger at tritel.net
Thu Oct 27 22:00:11 PDT 2005

MessageRalph, I also agree that though the boardwalk near Grotto is a little farther from the geyser, it is also higher, so the view is about the same.  I appreciated the new boardwalk this past weekend when I made repeated treks on it.  I would also like to announce that the green jugwalk near Giant is gone (hip hip hooray).  We will need to have the marker for Giant replaced on the jugwalk though.  Kitt