[Geysers] My geyser book

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 15:55:52 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/9/2005 9:46:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ksleany at cox.net writes:
How lucky we are that Scott takes the time to do these wonderful books for
us.  I'm sure he only gets about 10 cents an hour for the time he spends on
these books.
Thank you for the nice comment. But 10 cents an hour -- well, maybe about 1
cent when all is said and done. But maybe, just maybe if this one sells as well
as I hope, it will finally get up to 10 cents.

Sometime in the last 2 or 3 days I was in the park (that is, September
22-24), there was a bald eagle perched in a dead tree almost exactly opposite the
Biscuit Basin end of the Daisy trail. It wasn't more than 50 yards from the road
but nobody -- not even tour vans -- saw it and stopped. I watched it preening
for at least 5 minutes before it flew off toward Artemisia.