[Geysers] My geyser book

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Sat Oct 8 17:33:17 PDT 2005

.Although I have not seen the new issue, Scott's "little" book is without a doubt the best book for kids to teach them about geysers.  You will not regret buying this book.  This is also the best book for adults to explain geysers to them.  When it was in print, I would suggest it to those new people who had just discovered geysers and had questions about them.  I have a copy of the old one and will have a copy of the new one.  It is also a great gift for science teachers.  We gave one to our kids school and they loved it.  How lucky we are that Scott takes the time to do these wonderful books for us.  I'm sure he only gets about 10 cents an hour for the time he spends on these books.  Thank you Scott.  We do appreciate you.

Kevin (and family)

  Is the "little book" something that might be appropriate for my young neices who are interested in their uncle's strange obsession with all things Yellowstone?  Christmas is coming up!

  Gary
  g.novak at gte.net