[Geysers] My geyser book

Gary Novak g.novak at gte.net
Fri Oct 7 17:55:24 PDT 2005

Scott:

Didn't I see something about the fourth edition of _The Geysers of Yellowstone_ a while back?  I'm waiting for that one too.

Is the "little book" something that might be appropriate for my young neices who are interested in their uncle's strange obsession with all things Yellowstone?  Christmas is coming up!

Gary
g.novak at gte.net

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx