[Geysers] Dilapidated

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 27 05:40:58 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/26/2005 6:52:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jacross at lamar.ColoState.EDU writes:

Has  Dilapidated Geyser in Pipeline Meadows done anything recently?   If
memory serves, it seems to like erupting in May.  Also, what about  PMG-2?

I hve yet to get out to Pipeline -- I keep thinking about it but just don't
get there. I have looked for the cabin area and have seen noting in
particular.  However, just yesterday, Bronco reported seeing PMG-2 in eruption, and the
nearby ex-steamvent playing to maybe 4 feet.

Scott