[Geysers] Geyser report May 16

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 04:46:16 PDT 2005

Scott writes:
At about 0750, Fountain had evidently ended its eruption a short time
before. But it was so low that water could not be seen from the
overlook, and it was barely visible in Morning. Question: Has anybody
ever seen Twig Geyser undergoing a _true_, forceful steam phase? I
haven't, but there it was.

Scott, was Clepsydra off when you were seeing this? And what was Spasm
doing? Just curious. I've never seen water that low in both Fountain
and Morning...wow! And Twig in steam phase...very cool.
Pat S.
(Fountain Fanatic)