[Geysers] Old Faithful Reservations we can't use

billmb at att.net billmb at att.net
Mon May 16 20:37:34 PDT 2005

Your posting is welcome, I did much the same thing about
two or three months ago, was criticized by a newbie, the
regulars came to my defense, the newbie signed off,
you are doing the right thing.  But don't expect much, the
regulars have already made their plans.  But it's worth
trying.  Thanks and God bless you and yours.

Bill Boyce

From: Washington <washpark at xmission.com>