[Geysers] Geyser update May 13

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Sun May 15 20:46:37 PDT 2005

Hmmm, sounds like you all need lemon balm in your gardens.  I have tons
and dried it last fall.  I missed the flu this year (despite being unable
to get a flu shot) by making a tea of this stuff every time I felt
something coming on.  The tea knocked it right out.

I have too many offspring of this in the garden.  I've shipped them.
Maybe I can work out something with those who want a plant.

Lucille